One of the most beneficial things you can do for your family is finding the right primary care provider. Our compassionate team of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and staff are ready to provide your entire family preventive and sick care.
Finding a primary care provider to care for you and your family is easy. You can call to schedule an appointment, or schedule an appointment online.
Primary Care Providers
Some of the services that we can provide for your entire family include:
- Annual wellness exams
- Routine physicals
- Health screenings
- Well child exams
- Women’s health
- Adult medicine
- Immunizations for adults and adolescents
- Colds & Flu
- Mental health assessments
- Physical exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Sports & physical education for all ages
- Sports physicals, medicine, athletic performance improvement & injury assessment
- Weight management
- Preoperative clearance
- Employment screens
- Treatment of major and minor illnesses
- Management of hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, allergies, and asthma
- Chronic condition management, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), congestive heart failure, diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure
Family Medicine provides continuing, comprehensive health care for the individual and family. Family medicine’s scope encompasses all ages and genders, each organ system, and every disease entity and integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences.
Family physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Family physicians also manage chronic illness, often coordinating care provided by other subspecialists.