We are taking every precaution to ensure your health & safety.
We have a strong commitment to our community and strive to provide innovative care through our medical expertise. At any of our physician practices your health and safety are our highest priority. With this in mind, we require masks at all of our facilities, practice social distancing, and take extra precautions to maintain a clean and healthy environment for you and your loved ones
We have physicians for all of your healthcare needs. To make an appointment, click on the appropriate specialty below to get more information about our practices as well as contact information to schedule an appointment.
Did you know that you can see your primary care provider via video using your smartphone or camera enabled computer? Our primary care providers offer virtual visits to ensure you don’t have to come to the practice if you don’t need to. To schedule a virtual visit, please call your provider so they can learn about the nature of your visit and help determine if it is appropriate for virtual care.
Same Day Appointments
The wait is over. Many of our primary care providers offer same day appointments for your healthcare needs. Please call your provider today to schedule your appointment.
In response to COVID-19, walking into our practices looks a little different. Below you will find just a few of the precautions we’ve put in place:
- Masks are required to be worn by all employees, at all times, including providers
- Social distancing is being practiced amongst staff
- All patients and visitors are screened with temperature checks upon arrival
- All patients and visitors are required to wear face coverings
- Visitors and guests are allowed only for the following:
- All practices are following CDC guidelines for more frequent cleanings
To help ensure the safety of our patients, providers, employees and community, our facility is reverting to a zero visitor protocol effective Monday, July 27. Only patients receiving medical care will be permitted.
- If you have an individual who is actively managing healthcare decisions on your behalf in the event that you are unable to make those decisions for yourself, that individual will be allowed to accompany you for your appointment if they are well. This individual will be screened according to CDC guidelines and will have their temperature checked before entry.
- If your guest has a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher and/or fails to meet entry requirements according to screening guidelines, they will not be permitted to accompany you.
- If the patient is a minor, one parent or legal guardian will be allowed to accompany the patient, subject to the same screening guidelines as outline above.
- If you need assistance from a companion getting from the car to the office, we will ask the companion return to the car during the appointment and we will contact them when your appointment is over to come back and assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we stay focused on providing high-quality care to our community.