Comprehensive Gynecological Care
Women’s bodies are unique and they have medical needs that are unique. Our women’s health practitioners are sensitive to these needs and are specifically trained to help prevent and treat female health issues, from birth control to childbirth, and menopause to hysterectomies, and everything in between. Carolina Pines Medical Group Women’s Care offers the latest technology with 4D ultra-sonography and one of the few fully accredited ultra-sound practices in the Pee Dee.
Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, Carolina Pines Medical Group’s women’s services are designed to provide quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause. From annual exams to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services. Carolina Pines Medical Group Women’s Care comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Pessary fitting and care
- Urinary incontinence and urinary tract infection treatment
- Menstrual disorders treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Mammogram and bone density referrals
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic organ and vaginal prolapse, and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
Specialized Surgical Treatments
Carolina Pines Medical Group Women’s Care gynecologic surgeons are well equipped to deliver specialized surgical treatment for a variety of conditions. Our caring team of physicians, surgeons and specialized nurses are focused on providing exceptional care.