Arvind Bali, MD
Dr. Arvind Bali specializes in Cardiology at Carolina Pines Medical Group Cardiology, 701 Medical Park Drive, Suite 303, Hartsville, SC 29550 and can be reached at (843) 383-CPMG.
He attended medical school at Maulana Azad Medical College and completed his residency at The Long Island College Hospital, with a fellowship at The Long Island College Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Cardiovascular Disease – Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology – Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Education
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Philadelphia, PA
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Rotating – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Internal Medicine – Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- War Memorial Hospital, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- Marquette General Hospital, Marquette, MI
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, Hartsville, SC
- Presbyterian Hospital, Charlotte, NC