Arvind Bali, MD
Dr. Arvind Bali specializes in Cardiology at Hartsville Specialty, 701 Medical Park Drive, Suite 208, Hartsville, SC 29550 and can be reached at (843) 339-3030.
He attended medical school at Maulana Azad Medical College and completed his residency at The Long Island College Hospital, with a fellowship at The Long Island College Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Cardiovascular Disease – Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology – Nuclear Medicine
- Medical Education
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Philadelphia, PA
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Rotating – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Internal Medicine – Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- War Memorial Hospital, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- Marquette General Hospital, Marquette, MI
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, Hartsville, SC
- Presbyterian Hospital, Charlotte, NC